The FRITZ!Box Call Manager for the Mac
Frizzix is a FRITZ!Box Call Monitor and Call Manager for Mac OS X.
Frizzix shows incoming and outgoing calls managed by a FRITZ!Box and the call history of a FRITZ!Box on your Mac.
Frizzix shows incoming and outgoing calls in a Growl notification or in the Moutain Lion notification center. Frizzix still works after your mac woke up from sleep!
Frizzix displays the Fritz!Box's Call History clearly and searchable.
Frizzix is well integrated in Apple's Address Book App.
- Phone numbers and names in the address book are automatically resolved.
- A contact picture will be displayed if available
- Unknown numbers will be looked up in the internet
- The internal Fritz!Box address book can be edited
Mac OS X Integration
Frizzix is perfectly integrated in Mac OS X:
- A menu bar icon provides an uncluttered dock
- Based on the cocoa framework: 100 % os x look & feel
- Works with OS X 10.7 Lion and OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Frizzix shows incoming and outgoing calls in a Growl notification or in the Moutain Lion notification center.
- Updates automatically
Frizzix pauses EyeTV, iTunes, DVD-Player, Quicktime, reads the callers name, plays a ringtone or just mutes your speakers on incoming calls!
The Dial Helper helps you dialing. You can get connected to a collocuter with a single click!
Makes a recall easier than ever!
Frizzix works with many Fritz!Boxes, FRITZ!Fon and OEM devices with original firmware.
No modifications on your Fritz!Box necessary!